This project involved the restoration of the Marmaduke Forster House in Pleasantville, NY. Greenstreet worked with Walter Sedovik Architects of Irvington, NY in a design/build collaboration.
- Extensive deconstruction and construction waste recycling.
- Green interior demolition, paint stripping, and woodwork restoration.
- Extensive structural restoration throughout the building.
- The complete interior renovation of the building into a new office space
- The project was the first LEED Certified office building in Westchester County, NY